Saturday, September 8, 2012

Your favorite first look of these heroine-centric films ?

There has been much talk about heroine oriented movies dominating the box office in September & October.

Now that the much anticipated first look of Rani Mukerji's Aiyya is out, I wanted to pose a question to everyone on which of these first looks was a hit and which one was a miss ?

Heroine starring Kareena Kapoor as the lead; Set to release on September 14th . The trailer reminded me a lot of The Dirty Picture.

Ishkq in Paris starring Preity Zinta;Set for a October 5th release.

English Vinglish with Sridevi in the lead; Set for a October 5th release. The trailer reminded me of Shobana's Mitr, My Friend.

Aiyya starring Rani Mukerji slated for a October 12th release.

Your pick for the favorite first look ?


3 comments:

  1. Aiyyaa for sure!!!

    AIYYAA! AIYYAA! AIYYAA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyyaa!!!! I laughed so much watching the trailer. And English Vinglish for bringing a smile to my face

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyya all the way:)

    ReplyDelete