Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kareena Kapoor on the Cover of Maxim India [Sept 2012]

It is official! Kareena Kapoor has been declared the hottest woman in the world! Sensational actress, gorgeous looking and the winner of Maxim's Hot 100 for 2012.

The actress is overwhelmed "It is always wonderful to feel sexy and hot. And when it comes from Maxim, which truly recognises hotness in a woman, then it is even better."

"Hotness is about how a woman carries herself. It is not just about a thin waist and long legs. It is about the entire package. I am glad that you guys find me hot and I definitely take it as a big compliment," concluded the actress.




3 comments:

  1. She's got a great butt :)
    And Kareena is very pale, yet here she looks kinda tan. I'm not complaining. I'm tired of seeing actors white-washed in pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww kareena you are sexy and charming beautiful.
    Can't wait the herione to come soon. I just saw u at the promotion of your movie herione and you were looking very beautiful plus gorgeous in real life. Go kareena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that Booty.. Photoshop??

    ReplyDelete