Monday, March 7, 2011

Kashmira Shah's "Kashensuous" Calendar Launch

I came upon these pictures today. It's Kashmira Shah's calendar launch. The calendar is called "Kashensuous".
I don't know why she's wearing what she's wearing. But when I looked at the picture with her bare back, I couldn't stop laughing!! The second gown is a tad better than the red one.
Please leave comments - the funnier, the better!
I know I sound mean, but I can't help it. Why did she wear that horrendous red gown??




3 comments:

  1. What a CHEAAAPOOOO so hideous!!!!! She does not even have a great body. And I have lost all respect for Rishi Kapoor after seeing him with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewwww talk bout desperation......d red dress is soooo ugly on her d back looks disgusting totally out of shape......

    ReplyDelete
  3. GROSS...she could have atleast lotioned her elbows...

    ReplyDelete