Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ash's sapphire ring almost same as Kate Middleton's

Hey guys!
I noticed this a while back and decided to post it. Aishwarya always has a blue sapphire ring on (I noticed it because my friend has a similar one too; hers is sapphire in white gold). Recently, Kate Middleton got engaged and Prince William gave her Princess Diana's old ring; and it's very similar to the one Ash wears.

Before a war breaks loose on PV, Ash didn't copy it from Kate Middleton; I've seen her wearing it for years now.


5 comments:

  1. Thats my engagement ring too.I always wanted sapphire and not the conventional rocks.Its been 6 years and I am still in love with the ring.My hubby did well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys it is called Neela in Hindi and Amitabh Bacchan wears it too. I wear it, it is worn to ward off 'shani' or Saturn so that all obstacles are removed from your path. It does not suit all. Eithr it can make you very powerful or ruin you. So please consult a good astrologer and wear a good cut sapphire.

    I remember AB started wearing it after suffering a huge loss thru ABCcorp, and all his movies were doing flops...and then KBC happened to him, and there was no looking back after that.

    I am not sure why Ash wears it or may be after wearing it she too became super powerful, becos I still remeber Ash was not that talked bout in till 2006. She became famous post dhoom2. Ash also wears it intermittently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tht aishwarya rai's photo is taken during press conforence of bride n prejudice movie in 2004 n tht Kate Middleton's photo is taken during 2010 so no question abt copy of ring shape n design against aish....hehehe!
    btw aish looking lovely here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes , I have seen her wearing this ring for many years, but I think it is a copy from Lady Diana when she got engaged to Charles, becasue the style was one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother has that freaking ring.. and she would definitely say kate who? That is a ridiculously common design... hardly worth copying or going crazy over

    ReplyDelete