Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The rumour that I'm on drugs is vile and disgusting: Gauri Khan


We saw and loved Gauri Khan's cover for Hi Blitz! July 2014 issue. What we loved more though, are Gauri's honest and forthcoming answers in the interview for the magazine.
The wife of superstar Shah Rukh Khan explains about her spiritual status, her relationship with her hubby and the rumours that she hates most. Here are some excerpts:
On spirituality
"It may sound crazy to people but I don't follow any spiritual leader or worship at any house of God. I just feel you should be good to people around you, your family and friends."
On speculations about her marriage
"What people don't understand is that when I hear what somebody has said about me I wonder, 'Don't you know what they are saying about you too? It's quite amusing."
Worst rumour she heard about herself
"That I'm on drugs..the most vile, disgusting rumour. It is the madness. I really don't care. It doesn't bother me. "

Relationship with SRK
"I think both husband and wife should have busy minds, not see too much of each other, but not too little either, just get it right. If both are healthy in their heads and satisfied with their day's work, the partnership works. The downside of living with a celebrity is that "His meetings are endless and he is terrible with timings. We're always late for everything, so that bugs the S* out of me."
About SRK gushing about her in interviews
"I actually told him not to speak about me as 'It's not sounding real'. I said, 'you're sounding crazy' so then he stopped. Now he has started talking abt the kids"






No comments:

Post a Comment