Friday, May 23, 2014

'X-Men' fever on B'Town celebs

The much awaited Hollywood superhero flick ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ has not only left an impact on the fans but even the Bollywood celebrities are going gaga over it.
The Hugh Jackman-starrer released in India on May 23 in 3D.
Bollywood actors Akshay Kumar, Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor can’t stop talking about the movie.
While Akshay and Ranbir called it the best ‘X-Men’ movie ever, Arjun says it’s outstanding.

Akshay Kumar: I really enjoyed it. My whole family saw it. Obviously everybody is a huge fan of ‘X-Men’. I am too. It has great special effects.
Ranbir Kapoor: It’s a very entertaining film – one of the best Hollywood has ever produced after a long time. I am a big fan of ‘X-Men’ but I think this is by far the best ‘X-Men’ film made.
Arjun Kapoor: It’s outstanding. You are in for many surprises. I am going to be back again in the theatre.
In ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’, the characters from the original ‘X-Men’ film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from ‘X-Men: First Class’ in an epic battle to change the past and save the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment