Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life: Hrithik Roshan


Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan have officially called it quits. The rumours of their divorce had been doing the rounds for quite some time and even though we wished otherwise it's sad to see that they turned out to be true.
This is what Hrithik posted on Facebook -
This is my greatest tribute to love. Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life for the rest of my life. If her smiles are brighter without me my love for her must accomplish that. Unconditional.

2 comments:

  1. I heard that Sussanne is leaving him for Arjun Rampal. It was all over news yesterday in India. Now that is very surprising indeed. Why would she get out of one marriage to be with a very married Arjun? Strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millions of us love you Hrithik. You are a wonderful human, one of the best and talented actors of this country, undoubtedly the most good looking guy of this film industry and a genuinely nice person whom we never saw gossiping or bad mouthing anyone or even being a part of any campaigns. We wish you get well soon and have a healthy and happy life. May you have the strength to over come this phase soon and live a peaceful and long life filled with love and joy. I don't know you or Suzzanne personally and do not want to know whose mistake it is, but wish both of you the very best and hope the children are loved and cared well.

    ReplyDelete