Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shah Rukh Khan Translates Jab Tak Hai Jaan Poem

SRK posted his version of the English translation of the poem penned by Aditya Chopra for Jab Tak Hai Jaan along with one of his pictures from the movie on Twitter with the message:


@iamsrk: "My first attempt at translation....second to follow....if you guys can...try a version please."

I must say, he is great at rhyme and poetry!


Your eyes, mischievous and saline,
Your laugh, an airy insolence,
Your hair, waves undone and shine.

I will not forget...your memory rife,
Until I breathe this life,
Until I breathe this life.

Your hand slipping from mine,
Your shadow turning its gaze,
Walking away...
Without turning...into a haze.

I will not forgive...the memory rife,
Until I breathe this life,
Until I breathe this life.
-Poet: Aditya Chopra
-English translation: Shah Rukh Khan


1 comment:

  1. Ufffff that pic, that ada, that expression, that poem, and SRK's words...this man has taken the responsibility of killing each and every single women on this earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete