Saturday, July 23, 2011

Singer Amy Winehouse dead at 27

Amy Winehouse has been found dead at her London home. She was 27.
Despite the young singer’s public struggle with drugs and alcohol, Winehouse’s death has shocked her fans and the celebrity community, prompting an outpouring of condolences on Twitter.

Truly sad news about Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to her family. May her troubled soul find peace.less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone  Favorite  Retweet  Reply
i just found out. I feel pain. I feel anger. Rest beautiful girl rest. You are free! #RIPAMYless than a minute ago via web  Favorite  Retweet  Reply
my condolences to Amy Winehouse's family and friends :( RIP so sadless than a minute ago via web  Favorite  Retweet  Reply
Years ago Sudeikis told me Winehouse's "Valerie" was as good a start-the-day song you'll hear. He was right. I'll miss her.less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®  Favorite Retweet  Reply
Just heard a report amy winehouse has died. If true, such a waste of a great talentless than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®  Favorite Retweet  Reply
Dear Amy, you will be missed forever. All my love, RIP, Bryan @amywinehouseless than a minute ago via web  Favorite  Retweet  Reply
RIP Amy Winehouse. My love and prayers go out to her family.less than a minute ago via web  Favorite  Retweet  Reply



2 comments:

  1. Dear Amy u were and will always be loved by us who loved ur music ..may ur troubled soul find solace back at the maestros kingdom !

    ReplyDelete
  2. #rip Amy winehouse for all the demons you faced I hope you at last have found your peace. I loved your big voice and your music.love & peace

    ReplyDelete