Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sunny Deol's son Karan Deol Exclusive Pictures

 Sunny Deol's handsome son, Karan, who also goes by the name Rocky Deol. He completed 12th last year. There were rumors last year that Sunny will be launching him soon, but looks like that was just a rumor.

Karan looks cute and I think he can surely try his hand at Bollywood. What say?

Karan Deol, the 19-year-old son of Bollywood actor Sunny Deol, who was launched in director Rahul Rawail’s Betaab in 1983, has enrolled as the first student in the filmmaker’s acting school. Rawail says: “I’ve just started my acting school. It’s the first Indian branch of  the world-famous Stella Adler Studio Of Acting. And Sunny’s son Karan is my first student.”

Stella Adler’s school in New York is named after Marlon Brando’s first acting teacher. It is one of the world’s most well-known acting school, having trained many Hollywood legends such as Anthony Quinn, Warren Beatty and Candice Bergen. “As proud as I am of having got the franchise for the Stella Adler Studio Of Acting, I am even prouder that Sunny’s son is my first student. I see a sense of continuity there,” Rawail adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment