Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Priyanka Chopra in and as 'Mary Kom'


 Here is the much awaited second poster of the Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Mary Kom'. Peecee tweeted it saying, "Heart. Blood. Sweat. Soul. I've given it my all. Over to you guys now! #MaryKomFirstLook #FightLikeAGirl ..here goes ".
The movie by Sanjay Leela Bhansali is directed by Omung Kumar. The film is based on the life of Olympic medalist Mary Kom. It stresses the challenges faced by Mary and her triumph against all odds.
Peecee had mentioned in an interview, "Yes, I have lost weight as I am training myself for my next film. I am working hard to build muscles for my character, which is inspired by Mary Kom. This film talks about how to grab the right opportunity, work hard and how sheer hard work can bring success. I am very nervous about the film as it is very close to my heart."

Also, touched by the tremendous response to the poster, Priyanka tweeted, "I'm so overwhelmed by your reactions.Thank u all so much.This one is for all those who wanted to be bigger than they were told they could be."
The movie is set to release on September 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment