Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ranveer Singh hands over Best Actress award to Deepika Padukone

Just when we started missing seeing 'love birds' Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone together, we stumble upon this adorable picture of theirs! Yes, all those wanting to see them in the same frame, here's a snap of Ranveer Singh handing over the 'Best Actress' award to none other than Deepika Padukone! Hats off to the IIFA organizers for choosing so wisely ;)

"2013 was an amazing year for me. I left home with a suitcase and a dream and I thank my parents for allowing me to follow my dream" said Deepika on receiving the award. Her parents accompanied her to the grand event.
Deepika won the Best Actress award for her performance in Rohit Shetty's Chennai Express. She was also awarded the Entertainer of the Year award by Kevin Spacey.



No comments:

Post a Comment