Friday, November 8, 2013

Bigg Boss 7: Tanisha has grown up in front of Salman, but why support Armaan? says Kushal

Kushal Tandon had a rather unceremonious exit from the Bigg Boss house. After being ousted from the show for getting 'violent' with co-contestant Andy, Kushal was asked to leave the house. He did so, more than willingly accompanied by housemate and friend Gauhar Khan.

Gauhar has now re-entered the house and Kushal says that the Bigg Boss team wants him back too. However, he is not so sure of going back. In an interview to Indian Express, Kushal says, "After my exit, the makers of the show got in touch with me. They want me back. But I have no intention to make an entry this way. Bigg Boss should instead do a poll to see if I deserve to re-enter the house. I'll return to the house only if I get maximum positive votes."
On the famous controversy that Salman was being biased towards Tanisha and Armaan he says, "Salman bhai has seen Tanishaa grow up in front of his eyes, so I can understand when he takes her side. But Armaan? I am shocked that Salman cannot see how he has been bad-mouthing the women in the house."
Lastly, the very popular TV actor who has dreams of making it big in Bollywood talks of his ex-girlfriend Candy Brar entering the house. He says, "I want to tell the makers that yeh Bigg Boss ka ghar hai, mera nahi. Why are they sending people related to me inside the house?"
Regarding Kushal's Bollywood dreams, is it wise to start on this note? Do you know what I mean?
Well, though Kushal denies it here, the latest buzz is that Kushal is all set to enter the Bigg Boss house. What do you make of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment