Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mid Day reports! Shahrukh & Gauri to welcome a baby boy to their family

If DNA reported this in a blind item yesterday, today there seems to be some confirmation coming on this matter.

Mid Day reports that Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan will soon welcome their third bundle of joy and this time its a boy!

I am still reeling from this news!. While I gather myself and we wait for some official confirmation from King Khan, here's a huge round of congratulations to Shahrukh , Gauri, Aryan & Suhana.

P.S: Mid-Day snippet attached!

5 comments:

  1. why didnt they adopt ?? they already have two kids of their own blood , adoption would have given life to a baby !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 13, 2013

    Congratz Mrs. khan and you are truly the most stunning women ever... love you both.. Hope this junior brings more happiness and success to the family of KING KHAN......

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 13, 2013

    Chennai Express trailer just released.. and here com the big news.. if u know what i mean..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ????? Is this true! Why I find it hard to believe!!!!

    I know that gauri has some seriues time delivering her two babies before and even before the two she has miscarriage but is she really unable to deliver herself! She still quite young in her early fourtees but I guess this pregnancy prevent medicine all these years can affect her more.

    I don't know it looks fishy to me. But again I read in 2010 that srk wants another child but gauri didn't want to. Maybe she knows her condition.

    Anyway... I don't believe it still.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 13, 2013

    Suzanne Roshan leaked this info. For money.

    ReplyDelete