Sunday, January 27, 2013

VIDEO: Siddharth Malhotra at Stardust Awards 2013

After being the student of the year, Sidhartha Malhotra has also managed to grab the best debut of the year(male) at the Stardust Awards, recently held in Mumbai. He made the girls drool over him in a black 3-piece suit, gelled hair complemented by a wity smile.

Apart from the usual thanksgiving that included his parents, friends, Kjo and the complete cast of SOTY, he jokingly expressed his mom’s excitement, “This is the first award I have ever received in my whole life. My mom would be the happiest person when she sees this award.”
Talking about the his projects in pipeline, he said “ My actual struggle starts now. There is ‘Has to phasi’ that I am going to start next, then there are other pictures further too that you will get to know with time.”
He surely is taking extra care with every step he takes towards his destination of being a star.


No comments:

Post a Comment