Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol with Mom

Bobby with Mom. How adorable is this photo!Who doesn't know Dharmendra or Dharam Singh Deol ? Popularly known as the He-Man of India, Dharmendra and his family have made a mark in Bollywood. But, the Deols have always been a reclusive bunch.

Has anyone ever seen Dharmendra's wife Prakash Kaur or for that matter Sunny Deol's wife Pooja?. I decided to google them and believe me, it was really hard to come across any of their photos. After days of searching around, I found some photos of the Deols which I decided to share with my fellow Pinkvillans.
Dharmendra and Prakash Kaur have two sons -Sunny Deol (Ajay Singh Deol) ,Bobby Deol (Vijay Singh Deol) and two daughters Ajeita Deol and Vijeta Deol.


Sunny with mom

Dharmendra with wife Prakash Kaur and son Bobby

1 comment: