Sunday, November 1, 2015

It is HERE! Shah Rukh Khan shares FAN Teaser on his 50th birthday!

It is here! The much awaited Teaser of Shah Rukh Khan's FAN is out! The birthday boy shared the teaser on his social networking handle. He wrote, "#IamGaurav and meet me here @fanthefilm."
He added, "today as I turn 50 I turn 25 again -for all the years of love you have given me, I give you my most heartfelt creation.Gaurav the FAN.U & I r a Belief."
Check out the super interesting teaser and let us know what you think!
The teaser stars with a voiceover by SRK - who plays fan Gaurav. In a new and different voice, SRK aka Gaurav explains how he became a FAN. He says, "Connection bhi na kamal ki cheez hain, hogaya to bus hogaya." The teaser then goes on to explain how Gaurav continues to stay loyal to his idol through his growing years. "Wifi bluetooth as bhi zyada strong hain apna connection. Thoda sa he farak hain. Wo star hain, aur main, uska FAN, " says Gaurav. It is indeed splendid how SRK has transformed his voice and looks in the movie. Have a dekko and see if you agree with us!
Fan is directed by Maneesh Sharma and featuring Shah Rukh Khan in the lead role. The film is produced by Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films. The film is scheduled for release on 15 April.


No comments:

Post a Comment