Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It’s hawt! Nargis Fakhri juices up the cover of The Juice

 The lady with swanlike beauty and grace, the firangi babe, Nargis Fakhri has us drooling over her! Reason being her doll-like yet sexy look on the cover of the magazine The Juice by Jabong.com
The Bollywood diva who debuted with Rockstar back in 2011 has been rocking our hearts ever since. On the cover, we spotted Nargis with nonchalant poise and she looks adorable and lovely at the same time.

The pretty actress shared a few photos of the April issue of the magazine and wrote, “#TheJuice #Mag #April I'm fearless when I travel... Because the one thing that's scarier than traveling alone for me.... Is not traveling at all! Got to get up and just do it!”
 While sharing pics, Fakhri used the snippets of her interview as captions. She even penned, “#TheJuiceMagApril Bollywood has taught me how to be alone and to find my best friend in myself. --- I'm a seeker of experiences & knowledge”.

No comments:

Post a Comment