Saturday, February 28, 2015

Here’s how Alia reacted when asked about Sidharth

The Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra dating rumours started doing rounds late last year. The two have been spotted together by the paparazzi quite often. In fact, at a recent promotional event Sidharth took a camera from a photographer and started taking pics of Alia.
The ‘Highway’ star was asked to comment their relationship status at the 7th Royal Stag Mirchi Music Awards, which was held in Mumbai on Thursday night. First she said there is nothing to say and that they attended the event for a launch.
When the journalist insisted her to talk about it, Alia said, “What are you doing tomorrow night and with whom at home? Will you tell me? See this is not the place to talk about this, and either way because I love you guys so much, I will tell you that me hanging out with my friends is not a big deal. We joke, we have fun. He took the camera because they had already taken so many pics and he said, ‘Give it to me. You want more pics, I will click it for you.’ So that way.”
What do you think of Alia’s response? Do you think that the media should sometimes avoid asking questions about a celebrity’s personal life?
Watch Alia’s mature response here:

No comments:

Post a Comment