Monday, March 10, 2014

Salman Khan hinting about marrying Iulia Vantur

Salman Khan, who has been rumored to be dating Romanian Televsion Star, Iulia Vantur, may have inadvertently hinted at marriage plans at the recent India Conclave. Since then, media has been abuzz with this news of Salman Khan, possibly about to be getting hitched.

The Blockbuster Khan said, "I am sighing more, since it has been two-and-a-half years. It's time to stop sighing because something soon will happen in my life. I follow humanity. I follow Islam, Christianity, and follow the right thing as much I can. I have been kind of blessed. Father is a Pathan, mother is a Hindu, second mother is a Catholic, and brother-in-law is a Punjabi.''
The line that took the cake though was,'' Wife, I am thinking of bringing from outside" (possibly hinting at Iulia Vantur, who is a foreigner).
Salman also added, ''When you are in a relationship, you try everything to see that she doesn't leave you. You try to be good. You give her the silent treatment. You yell, cry and when nothing works you say, go. I thought they were the most correct people for me. Great girls, bad boyfriend. I have not been like the most incredible boyfriend. I could be the friend and I have heard this from the ex-girlfriends also that (he is) a great friend but a miserable boyfriend."

2 comments:

  1. Ankita AroraMarch 10, 2014

    No No BIG NO salman pls marry Indian girl u r too good for her r u listening i literally want to cry now. I will not eat food for one day if you marry this gal really salman. I don’t believe this news at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the same interview he said he wants a child but he doesn't want a the mother, he doesn't want a woman in his life. Either he's confused or trying to confuse. ;)

    ReplyDelete