Friday, September 13, 2013

Priyanka to serve as Opening Music Act for NFL's Thursday Night Football


Priyanka Chopra will debut as the opening music act for NFL Network’s 2013 Thursday Night Football schedule. Chopra’s track “In My City” will be featured as the new theme for Thursday Night Football, premiering at the opening of each of the 13-primetime Thursday Night games. NFL Network’s Thursday Night schedule kicks off September 12th at 8:00 PM ET when the New York Jets visit the New England Patriots.
“Having grown up in both New York and Boston, two major [rival] football cities and coincidentally the two teams playing the night of my big debut, it's nothing short of surreal to be with the NFL as the opening act for Thursday Night Football. 'In My City' was my first single, it has a very special place in my heart, and I am beyond excited to bring the amazing energy of the track to the NFL's passionate fans," said Priyanka Chopra.

No comments:

Post a Comment