Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Aishwarya Rai On Motherhood, Weight Issues, & The Hype Around Aaradhya

Aishwarya Rai got candid about motherhood, Aaradhya and the furore surrounding her added weight in an interview with NDTV.
Talking about the changes brought in by motherhood, Aishwarya replied, "It is a blessing. A beautiful experience. Beautiful does not suffice to describe it."

About the paparazzi frenzy surrounding her and Aaradhya, "It has been a part of life for a while now… goes with the turf. I would be lying if I said I did not know it would not happen. I was pre-warned."
She said not much should be read into her body language. She said, "What naturally kicks in is your protective instinct…. Kicks in as an involuntary reaction… To your baby, this is all totally new…It is just a natural shielding…Protecting the baby from flash bulbs and the whistles.
When asked about the reaction to her added weight after the baby, Aishwarya said, "(She) did not bother about weight being made a big deal. If it was a concern, I would have stayed hidden. I could have looked better than before if I chose to. I chose to be natural. I have not been bothered or disturbed by it. Many women have thanked me for being myself."
About her comeback, she said she was reading scripts now and that a comeback was on the cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment