Monday, June 20, 2011

Mandira Bedi and Raj Kaushal blessed with baby boy

This year Father's Day was extra special for director Raj Kaushal and his actress wife Mandira Bedi, as they had their first child after 11 years of marriage. Mandira gave birth to a baby boy on Friday at 11.01 am at Lilavati hospital.

The couple has named their baby Vir, a name chosen by Raj.

Raj who is overjoyed tweeted, "Ladies and gentlemen. At 11.01am IST weighing 6 pounds the czar of our lives Mr Vir Kaushal has arrived. :-) Had a superb Fathers day (my 1st) thanks to my little Vir. Thank you @mandybedi for the best gift in my life. I think I am in love again :)"
Congratulations to the couple!


1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 20, 2011

    Thats amazing. After 11 years blessed with a beautiful baby boy. Well worth the wait I'm sure. Baby has such fair skin! :)

    ReplyDelete