Sunday, March 20, 2011

I dont think anyone finds Ranbir Kapoor sexy - Sonam Kapoor

 Please read the interview of hers before making judgement calls.
She said - I dont think anyone finds Ranbir Kapoor sexy, he is not John Abraham. He is someone you would like to take home to meet your mom.
*******************************************

In a recent interview to Filmfare, Sonam kapoor opened up on all the pressing issues. I totally loved this interview. Here is one lass who speaks her mind and does not mince words.
Interview scans here, <"http://www.flickr.com/photos/53118074@N07/5531871067/in/photostream/">here andhere.
I frankly think in all her interviews, the interview ends up being more on Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor. I guess the interviewers end up asking her that.
I also like the fact the she has kept her private life far from the public eye. No one knows who she is dating and if she is single. I think that is how it should be. There needs to be some mystery :)
Overall her best interview so far.
Update: Did you guys even read the interview?. Why are you guys spitting venom at Sonam?. For your convenience, I have added the scans here.Please read it.




No comments:

Post a Comment