Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Yes, I'm doing Kabir Khan's film with Katrina kaif" - Salman Khan

"I don't want to wear red underwear outside to be a Super Man, I just want to be Sal-Man," Salman Khan famously said at the music launch of Ready recently. In a Bollywood Hungama Exclusive Video Interview, Khan put the record straight once-n-for-all by saying, "Ya I am doing Kabir Khan's film." Is it a super hero film? "No, it is not a super hero film. It is a hero's film," Salman said. On being asked if Katrina Kaif is paired with him in Kabir Khan's film, Salman nodded in affirmation.


Promos of Khan's forthcoming film Ready have been creating waves and the film is one of the most eagerly awaited movies post the IPL. Salman has been personally taking keen interest in ensuring that the film is high on the entertainment quotient. In fact, two songs, 'Character Dheela' and 'Dhinka Chika' have been re-shot because he wasn't happy with what was shot in Bangkok. Is this streak of perfection, courtesy friend Aamir? "Yaar, mere saath thodi not perfect cheezein chalti hain. Aamir ke saath perfect cheezein chalti hain. For me it's never the perfect thing, it's more spontaneous. I heard the audio, I saw the visual, and I thought the visual didn't match up. There's no strategy. I just wanted the song to be slightly better and we got that," Salman said


No comments:

Post a Comment