Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Bhai keeps asking me if I am sure about marrying Arpita: Aayush on Salman

We know that Salman Khan is turning the world upside down for his darling sister's wedding. However, what does it feel like, to be marrying the favorite of the Khan brothers and the youngest & most pampered daughter of the Khan-daan.
Aayush spoke about this in an interview with Hindustan Times. He said, "I have my individual ­equation with each of them (Khans). As they are much older, I maintain a relationship of respect and love with all of them. Bhai (Salman) keeps asking me, ‘Are you sure you want to marry my ­sister?’ (Laughs)."

He added on his to be FIL, "Well, it’s great to have ­another dad. In fact, I also have a great equation with my mother-in-law (Salma Khan) ... She is a friend to both of us, and I have a lot of love and respect for ­Helen aunty."
When asked if Salman would be launching him in Bollywood, Aayush said, "It’s a misconception that he is launching me. I would definitely like to pursue a career in Bollywood but on my own terms. Also, age is on my side and God ­willing, I’d like to explore all opportunities given to me. For now, I’m training to become an actor."
Well, many congrats to Aayush and Arpita!

No comments:

Post a Comment