Monday, September 26, 2011

Yes, I have cheated in a relationship - Ranbir Kapoor

Well, this is what the cover of Stardust featuring Ranbir Kapoor on the cover for the month of October 2011 says.

We will have to wait to see what Ranbir really says in the interview. Meanwhile this will surely get some tongues wagging:)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some excerps from the interview:


He denied dating Angela Johnson, Nargis Fakhri and Prerna Goel. (He was linked to the three women during the course of the last couple of months)

The next time someone gifts me condoms, I will say thank you for making me aware of safe sex.

I hope my generation goes a notch above. or else we will have the Khans ruling for another 20 years. I want my films to make 100 crores. I want my openings to be as big as the Khans.

If Sonam says I am not sexy. She really means it. She is not saying for the effect. If someone feels I am not sexy, my parents should feel sad, not me.


2 comments:

  1. Ranbir is some cheap ass...why the fuss about sex...its like he discovered sex yesterday. SHAME ON YOU. Stars are never descent people, I dont know why people expect this. My Opinion: Let the Khans please rule for another 20 years instead of these mojo's. Actors of the new generation I like are Neil Nithin Mukesh and Imran khan

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry about the Khans ruling bollywood...SRK is already jaded, the other two going over the hill...younger blood will rule...

    ReplyDelete