Saturday, September 24, 2011

The fact that my words have upset some of so much only makes me Victorious - Russell Peters

I am not sure How I could have missed this.
On 21st September, Russell Peters tweeted
There is no reason for me to like everything u like, My opinions are just that MY opinions, There are plenty of things I love that u won't!
I don't need to eat shit in order to know that I don't like it....
The fact that my words have upset some of so much only makes me Victorious! Hahahahaha!!!!

And then an Ash fan tweeted something really bad to him, to which he responded
@ashmygullu Thank u for ur kind words.... Ur cute!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on guys he is a standup comedian. Why are we making a big issue out of his statement?Don't we have any sense of humor left


3 comments:

  1. Jesus, she looks like a ghost. Yeah, it's natural uh huh...The lady can't act and she is not extraordinarily beautiful either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aishwarya always stays in the news...be it heroine, pregnancy, Talking on KBC, Loreal and Lux shoots/ads and now this. SHe is the Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute! His tweet says he is victorious if he gets attention - meaning he is an attention-seeker. That's what he needs.

    ReplyDelete