Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rockstar (2011) theatrical trailer Ranbir Kapoor, Nargis Fakhri

Its finally arrived. The much awaited trailer of Ranbir Kapoor, Nargis Fakhri starrer Rockstar.
Directed by Imtiaz Ali and music by A R Rahman.
I am mighty impressed with Ranbir in the trailer. His transformation from the geeky teenager to a Rockstar is pretty convincing. Nargis looks ethereal. Her dialogue delivery in their breakup scene looks a bit forced. Otherwise. it looks like a confident debut.
We also get a glimpse of Mr Shammi kapoor in his last movie.
Ranbir, I reckon will walk away with all the awards this year.
My only complaint is the music. Sadda Haq fails to create the impact it should have.

3 comments:

  1. Not interested. Ranbir does nothing for me. For me it will always be the three Khans. By the way this guy makes movies for the multiplexes. Nobody who lives in the small cities would want to watch this (great kissing scene....i'm sure the families will love that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda disappointed after waitin this long. nothing works for me, the dialogues are cheesy, music sucks. even ranbir who is a good actor looks out of place. my guess is another flop in the making

    ReplyDelete
  3. little low confidence acting of actress of ROCKSTAR .. but songs are rock .. I lIke The Movie..

    ReplyDelete