Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Why did Lisa Haydon and KRK fight on twitter?

 After attacking bigwigs like SRK and Sonakshi Sinha in recent times, KRK found his new target in leggy lass Lisa Haydon.
The sultry actress posted a picture of hers on twitter in which she could be seen posing for a photographer hanging from a dunk. KRK, yet again, in his usual way of passing lewd remarks, tweeted “Yar @HaydonLisa should I sit down and watch you? (sic)”, in reply to which Lisa Haydon tweeted “I’ve been told it doesn't get much lower than you @kamaalrkhan Still need a chair? #LowLife”

Soon, KRK stormed the twitterverse with tweets like:
“And please tell me @HaydonLisa did you post that photograph so that people will start doing your Pooja and Aarti after seeing that?”and “And one more thing @HaydonLisa just count your followers and my followers and you will know that how big star I am. So talk to me with respect”
This, soon drew the attention of tweeples towards the arrogant KRK and people started tweeting in favour of Lisa.
Yet, there were a few jobless ones who joined KRK in his dirty act, thereby, creating more mess.



No comments:

Post a Comment