Sunday, February 22, 2015

I don't think I am like Virat Kohli, he is too metrosexual: Salman Khan

Salman Khan, who is in Dubai for the promotions of a jewelry brand, spoke to the press in a fun tete-a-tete today. The discussion drifted towards the ongoing Cricket World Cup match and Salman answered some questions related to cricket.
Star cricketer Virat Kohli is often compared to Salman Khan for his good looks and 'brattish' behavior. When asked about this, Salman said, "I don't think I am like Virat Kohli. He is too metrosexual. I am not."

Salman also faced the inevitable question of his 'marriage'. Salman answered this in his usual witty way saying, "I always get so close to a wedding. God has been very kind. You can ask most married men and they will tell you what I mean....But one day my luck will run out. I hope it runs out soon. But more than marriage, having children is on my list. If I can figure out how to have those without marriage..."
Well, coming back to the Virat comparison, do you think there is any resemblance at all between the two studs?

No comments:

Post a Comment