Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Arjun is a Good Kisser: Kareena Kapoor Khan

On the trailer launch of Ki and Ka today, Kareena Kapoor Khan (Ki) and Arjun Kapoor (Ka) were certainly at their candid best! So when we asked the actors, how was their experience while working in the film, Bebo took us al by surprise with her badass answer and how!
So Arjun said, “For me it was a normal film. Kareena was patient with me. She is not a selfish actor. She allowed me to have fun without carrying the baggage of being an actor.” But Kareena pitched in quickly, and said,  “That is because I love you and you are a good Kisser.” 

Oh La La!
The recent poster of the film saw Bebo and Arjun indulging in a kiss, and the previous ones were really hot on the 'chemistry' meter! The 'kiss' poster grabbed a lot of headlines when sections of media reported that Kareena seems to have broken the no-kissing policy onscreen that she had committed to her actor husband Saif Ali Khan after tying the knot in 2012. To his, Bebo said, B"I had read there was a no kissing policy. But I don't know where is it coming from. Why is it such a big deal?"
Looks like, it’s gonna be a HOT affair!

No comments:

Post a Comment