Wednesday, August 12, 2015

'I worked very hard to get the bikini body' - Alia Bhatt

If you found Alia Bhatt sexy in the yellow bikini that she sported in her debut film, then her upcoming film 'Shaandar' opposite Shahid Kapoor is surely going to bowl you over.

The actress has yet again sported a bikini and looks absolutely hot.

At the film's trailer launch, when asked Alia how difficult was it to get that oh-so-sexy body, she replied, "I worked very hard to get that body. Shahid and I were training hard. We would go to gym everyday and eat a particular diet. In fact the scene wasn't supposed to be so elaborate. It was just supposed to be me in a bikini. But because I worked so hard, Vikas thought of taking it. I am glad people liked me in a bikini."


Directed by Vikas Bahl and produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Productions and Phantom Films, 'Shaandar' is all set to release on October 22, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment