Thursday, January 8, 2015

Karan Singh Grover talks in detail about his recent divorce

Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget were the much in love couple of the small screen. However, the two decided to part ways recently. While Karan is ready for the release of his Bollywood debut “Alone”, Jennifer is busy filming for her first movie “Phir Se”.

In an interview with http://ashaashish.blogspot.com/ Karan opens up about his divorce with Jennifer. The “Dill Mill Gayye” star says that he doesn’t feel good about people talking about his divorce rather than his Bollywood debut. He added that he chose to keep silent as he didn’t want to hurt anybody.
“I’ve been lucky with my first film; have had a chance to work with good people. Once the audience watches it, they will know why I choose this film. At this crucial point, when talk is around my divorce, and personal life, I don’t feel good. Yes I could have spoken my mind, but chose not to; instead I chose to keep silent,” he said.
“I didn’t want to hurt anyone with my words. I choose not to point fingers. It’s two people - whether they are actors or any other professionals - they have joined hands and they have chosen to live it separately. It’s their decision, and their life, and they don’t owe answers to anyone else,” Karan added.
The actor said that he was a complete mess during his previous break-ups, but this time he does not have an option.
“In the past when I have had breaks ups, I am a complete, f**ing mess. I don’t step out of my house! But this time, I had no choice. I have to promote my film; can hardly say that I will go to work when I want,” he said.
Karan and Jennifer tied the knot in 2012. The actor feels that two people, who have built something special together, part ways because they don’t want to destroy everything about themselves.
“A lot of people don’t understand that when two people are married, are settled and have a life together, and then are going through a divorce, it’s not easy for them. It’s not easy at all!
Especially since you are preparing for the release of your first film, and there’s such personal turmoil. The last thing you want to be asked about is your relationship and what went wrong, even by your parents. You just want to be left alone,” he said.
“Two people are in love, and have built something special together, but are then parting ways, because otherwise they will just end up destroying everything about themselves. Our generation has grown up witnessing horrible fights between my parents - not my parents specifically. I have seen a lot of couples fight, while growing up. And I would never want my kid to witness that while growing up, parents making each other so unhappy. Why live that life? Once you come to that realization, mutually, you make the difficult decision to separate,” Karan added.

No comments:

Post a Comment