Thursday, November 27, 2014

I haven't seen DDLJ yet: Ajay Devgn's shocking revelation

Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol’s “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge” will complete 1000 weeks on December 12. DDLJ, as it is fondly called, is the longest running film in the history of Indian cinema. But guess who hasn’t seen the film yet – Kajol’s hubby Ajay Devgn.
In an interview, when Ajay was asked when was the first time he saw the film, he said, “I haven't seen the film yet. There is no particular reason why I haven't seen it; it's just that I haven't got the time.”
The actor also said he and Kajol don’t really watch each other’s films, adding, “I hardly watch my own films. I have not seen so many of my films.”

Ajay is gearing up for the release of his forthcoming movie “Action Jackson”. Directed by Prabhu Dheva, the movie also features Sonakshi Sinha, Yami Gautam and Manasvi Mamgai. It will hit the screens on December 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment