Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Dimple is back in my family" - Rajesh Khanna

In an interview to Sanskriti Media, Rajesh Khanna confessed that Dimple Kapadia is back in his family and he is in the best phase of his life. So happy for Dimple and Rajesh Khanna ji:)
Here is an excerpt.

The actor says he has turned a teetotaller at the behest of his doctor. Speaking about the change, he says, This is the first time ever that I have left alcohol.” And one person made this possible is Dimple Kapadia, actress and his better half, off and on, separation, reunion et al. “Yes, Dimple is back in my family. This is the best phase of my family life, I can say. I would not like to discuss more about my family and me. Everything is fine now and I am enjoying every minute of it. My grandson is also very close to me. His antics give me immense joy.”
“I have to confess that I have never been so happy like I am today, at this moment,” says the screen legend flashing his heart-winning, million dollar smile. But talk about his retirement from the world of glitz and glamour and the Anand’s poet insists, “Rajesh Khanna has always been there. Rajesh Khanna has always been an actor and shall be one until his last breath. I am
here to stay.”

4 comments:

  1. yu are superstar for me forever,its good to know about bhabi back home.
    well now I may get to see Anand 2 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy for this news that Rajesh Khanna
    And Dimple Kapadia are back to each other's life.Rajesh Khanna
    Lost everything for his ego and unprofessionalism.He was a great
    Actor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....though you come across really strong.....i agree with what you say......most men just need a wife to do their chores and look after their kids.....i dont think its really caring when a man just brings money home ....money is not everything when a woman has to deal with her lost youth, wavering partner and no real emotional, mental or physical faithfullness......i see a lot of married men ogling at other women, flirting and cheating on their wives with these other women.........and when they come back home they behave like they have been saints and the stupid wives that we women are we believe them and give them our everything.....not really ever gettin back that true love.......im not saying all men are that way......there are these "other women" too right who feel no guilt or remorse for wreacking another womans marriage?

    this post might seem a little out of context to this topic but Anon's words bring back a lot of pain and memories of a lot of women ive known so far, each one with the same problem of their men wavering which they just decide to eventually ignore because its not completey in thier hands to bring back that emotional/ physical faithfullness out of thier partners; its something that has to come from within each individual.......ive seen these women silently ignore a lot of these things thier partners do and pretending to be happy on the outside.....like it doesnt really bother them......makes me wonder......does it make the hurt go away to just ignore it....or does it build inside and finally crumble your insides?

    Again like i said its not all men that are bad.....not all women are good either....gues its just that a women feels more pain wen she goes through this hurt and a man just grows out of it sooner.......

    It would be so nice if everyone was good and did thier very best to keep thier partners happy till thier end of lives.....
    .......hope some women out there still have a trully fulfilling pure bond with their better halves.......god be with all those who arent blessed with that good life......

    ReplyDelete
  4. so if dimple is a chain smoker that's a problem for teh grand kids but grandpa being an alcoholic and a womaniser is A ok?

    ReplyDelete