Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I’ve never had the time to give importance to someone else’s life - Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra graces the cover of Film Street Journal for the month of April 2011. In her interview she spells out what the A,B,Cs in her life are.

Read the interview here
This is one of the statement she made in her interview - “I’ve never had space for jealousy. I’ve never had the time to give importance to someone else’s life because mine has been so consuming"
“When I went to collect my National Award, I took 25 people from my family. We’re a Sooraj Barjatya film!”
“During Andaz I did about 32 takes. The choreographer threw the mike and said, ‘Pack up! Just because you’re Miss World you think you can act?’ I was very scarred”


4 comments:

  1. Well she is supposed to talk about herself for the interview, but I agree that she should not have said she doesn't talk about herself much.

    To me she always comes off as someone with low self-esteem who tries to hide it. Comments like these, the small clothes, ignoring her age etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a good interview....and brutally honest, but PC says that she does not drink coffee then why did she just recently endorse Bru Lite coffee with shahid kapoor...i hate celebs that endorse products that they do not ust themseleves but tell fans to go ahead and use that product...omg the hypocrisy in this world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. During Andaz I did about 32 takes. The choreographer threw the mike and said, ‘Pack up! Just because you’re Miss World you think you can act?’ I was very scarred”

    ^^Urrghh! People are so rude to beauty queens. If someone cannot act, doesn't mean no beauty queen has talent. Look at Aishwarya or Sushmita or Priyanka! They are all fab examples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so what she is trying to prove--- she still can't act. If it is, I agree with her.

    ReplyDelete