Friday, February 18, 2011

Priyanka Chopra on latest Filmfare - I dont think Kareena likes me


The Sizzling priyanka chopra, shot by abhay singh, styled by jayati bose.

Priyanka's words

What really went wrong btw Kareena and u? The two of u were friends at one point.

Piggy :(laughs) I am not yet sure abt that. We were never best friends or back slapping buddies. Just that we had a lot of common friends. WE used to hang out a lot together. But after a point we got really busy and eventually lost touch. Then she started making callous remarks abt me. I haven't said anything abt her ever. But it has happened so many times that now i am pretty sure she doesn't like me. I don't really know what happened. I don't have any form of distaste towards her.


If marooned on an island with Kareena what would u do ?
piggy : I wouldn't need to do anything. She is very entertaining so i would just listen to her.

Seven insults u r never going to forget :
piggy : There's one statement made by kareena which i'll never forget. Someone asked her who she considered as competition she replied " rani mukerji".Then she was asked " what abt ur contemporaries like priyanka and katrina ? she said " oh i thought u were talking abt actors ". Obviously she doesn't consider us in her league. That really hurt me.

Then priyanka was asked to ask each question to an actor like one question to kat, deepika etc...

To kat : After lots of praise on kat she asked " what made her take this career in india ?"

To deepika : If i ever had a problem with my flight i'd ask her if she'd give me a free ticket on her fleet of airlines

To Kareena : (thinks) Oh no that would be too nasty. Can we come back to this later ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kareena's interview to Mumbai Mirror today:

Q:Recently, you made friends with Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor.

Kareena: (Shrugs) I am here to work and not to make friends. Friendship is a very strong word you're using.

Friendship and loyalty is something you associate with people whom you have grown up with for donkeys' years. Trust me, Shahid and I have always spoken to each other whenever we meet socially.

Even Saif and Shahid have a conversation. We have always been on cordial terms after our breakup. Come on, we are not 14 or 15.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder why the 2 ladies cant stop talking about each other in interviews. I think they should prefer to maintain a dignified silence on this matter when asked by journos. What say?

No comments:

Post a Comment