Monday, December 7, 2015

Inside Pics! Navya Nanda celebrates birthday with her girl gang!

 Amitabh Bachchan's grand-daughter Navya Nanda celebrated her 18th birthday yesterday. The lovely girl, who is studying in London, ringed in her special day with her girl gang.
 
She posted a picture of hers dressed in a sexy white dress paired with black boots, while she is prepping up to get clicked with her girl-friends. The ladies are all smiles in the photograph which Navya shared on her Facebook page. 
 
"Thanks so much for your wishes!! You made my Birthday… All the more special. May God Bless You All. ‪#‎good_night_tc‬," posted Navya.
 
Earlier in the day, Navya's uncle Abhishek Bachchan too got on to Facebook and posted his wishes for the beautiful girl. He posted, "I remember cradling you in my arms as a baby. And today you've grown into a graceful, loving, caring and beautiful lady. Happy Birthday my Navya. I love you and I'm very proud to be your Mamu. ‪#‎bestneiceintheworld‬."





No comments:

Post a Comment