Sunday, February 1, 2015

I cannot believe that I have won: Bigg Boss 8 winner Gautam Gulati

Gautam Gulati emerged as the big winner of the night, beating his housemates by a huge margin. Apparently, Gautam, who made history by getting the highest number of votes in all Bigg Boss history, scored a brilliant 89% whereas Karishma came secong with 6% votes and Pritam third with 5%.
Pleasantly surprised at being declared as the winner of the eighth edition of Bigg Boss, an elated Gautam said, “I cannot believe that I have won! It has been an exceptional journey with plenty of ups and downs but it is an experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I am greatly indebted to my family, friends and fans who have supported me throughout my journey on Bigg Boss, and cannot thank them enough. Emerging victorious is like a dream come true and I am now ready for the next phase of my career.”

The Bigg Boss Halla Bol finale was a grand success. Congrats to Gautam for this huge win.

2 comments:

  1. he dont deserve to win

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserve. Happy that he play very clean game. 100% sure no one copy Gauhar khan now (Karishma blindly copy her). Because of Karishma we actual come to know Real Gauhar khan.

    ReplyDelete