Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Don’t know if I can call Salman a friend: Sonali Bendre

Salman Khan’s baby sister Arpita Khan tied the knot with Ayush Sharma in Hyderabad on November 18. And while the ceremony was graced by many Bollywood celebrities, one of Salman’s co-stars was missing from the wedding.
Salman and Sonali Bendre wooed us with their sizzling chemistry in “Hum Saath Saath Hain”. But the actress was missing from Arpita’s wedding festivities. During a promotional event of "Happy Ending" on Sonali's show "Ajeeb Dasthan Hai Ye", she said that she is not even expecting to be invited as she and Salman are not that close.

When asked if she will be attending Salman’s sister Arpita’s wedding, Sonali said, “We had a great professional relationship and I really look up to him. I admire what he does. But I don’t think we are that close. So, I am not even expecting to be invited. I don’t know them that much.”
She further said that she is not sure if she can call Salman her friend.
“Salman is an amazing actor and an amazing star. I have really enjoyed watching him and we have worked together. But I can say that Saif is a friend, I don’t know if I can say that about Salman,” Sonali added.
Celebrities from both Bollywood and Tollywood attended Arpita’s wedding today. Some Bollywood biggies who were seen at the wedding included Karan Johar, Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, Kabir Khan and wife Mini Mathur.

No comments:

Post a Comment