Thursday, November 20, 2014

Arpita Khan gets emotional as she thanks brothers in an heartfelt speech


Here is a picture of Salman and his parents with a little Arpita.
We know that Arpita Khan who just married the love of her life Aayush Sharma, is on cloud nine. After marrying like a princess at the Taj Falaknuma in Hyderabad, Arpita was blessed by the who's who of B-town including Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif. However, what Arpita feels most thankful for, is the care and love bestowed by her brothers Salman, Arbaaz and Sohail, on her.
Arpita thus wanted to thank her family at one of the functions. However, fearing that she would break down during the speech, she asked none other than Priyaka Chopra to read it out to the guests and her family. Times of India reported that PC obliged and went onstage to say, "Arpita is afraid she might break down, so I am going to read out what she has to say... "

PC then began to read Arpita's letter which said, "I am the luckiest girl to be brought up in a family like mine. Sohail bhai and I shared the same room until he got married — he's like a friend to me. Arbaaz bhai is like my guide, he always told me what's good and what's bad. Salman bhai though, has the biggest heart. For him, I can do no wrong. Everything I did, he was there to support me."
Arpita in her letter, also thanked her parents Salim Khan, Salma Khan and Helen.
The Khans, needless to say were touched by these kind words of the new bride. The speech served as an anniversary gift to Arpita's parents Salim and Salma, who are celebrating their 50th anniversary today.

No comments:

Post a Comment