Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ranbir Kapoor lookalike photo goes viral!

We have seen many lookalikes of big time stars. However, this one is uncanny. This Ranbir Kapoor lookalike who goes by the name of Junaid Shah, is from Srinagar. The picture of this youngster, who is lucky enough to bare a striking resemblance to one of the hottest Bollywood stars, has gone viral.
While Ranbir is 31 years of age, Junaid is 24. He is pursuing MBA from Kashmir University, and also pursuing a career in modeling. Junaid, already has a fan following, which is evident from his FB page.

Mid-Day reported Junaid as saying, "I get a lot of female attention. Recently at Lal Chowk in Srinagar, a group of girls hugged me and asked me for pictures. They said they will show off the pictures to their pals. Once at Boulevard Dal Gate, a group of girls stared at me. When I got into my car, they started running behind me and asked me whether I was Ranbir Kapoor. I want to do modelling after I finish my MBA. I will shift to Mumbai soon.My parents don’t like it. They tell me that I should have my own identity. My father is a fingerprint expert and mother is an accountant. They want me to join the Indian Administrative Service (IAS). Personal reaction: I am happy that I resemble Ranbir Kapoor, but I want to create my own identity. I want to begin a career in the field of modelling soon."





No comments:

Post a Comment