Monday, May 2, 2011

Ranbir Kapoor on the cover of GQ Magazine(talk about Deepika and Sonam)

Ranbir Kapoor on the cover of GQ Magazine may 2011.
As per Hindustan Times, here are some excerps from his interview.
"I don’t believe in casual relationships. I don’t believe in one-night stands. But I’m not really looking to date someone either, because I’ve realised it is really hard for an actor to date an actress. There is so much insecurity. You could be dating an actor, and then be linked to another actor because you’re working on a movie with them. There is also a sense of competition about what the other actor is doing if you are dating"
This is what Ranbir had to say on the whole Koffee with Karan and the things that followed,
“You know, with Deepika, it was kind of strange, because after she gave certain interviews post our break-up, it got really awkward. Deepika must be having some angst against me, which she probably took out through this interview,” he says, adding, “But, I still respect her, I still like her, I still feel she’s a really nice girl. Sonam, I have nothing to say about because she was just my co-star and I think she said a few things she really didn’t need to.”


No comments:

Post a Comment