Wednesday, May 11, 2011

'I won't kiss on screen'- Kissing moments of Shahrukh Khan

Recently rumor mills were abuzz that shahrukh khan will kiss on screen for the first time in 22 years (except for the one cut with a man from mnik above) with kareena kapoor being the lucky lady in Ra-one. However srk has squashed these rumors! he stated that he is not just uncomfortable about kissing on screen and doesn't even know how to do it.

"I don't kiss on screen because I don't know how to do it. I don't do it because I feel weird...and I feel those who do it in films, do it well already," Shah Rukh told reporters on times of India


"I feel discomfort in doing two things for films. When anyone comes to narrate a story to me, I tell them two things - main ghoda nahin chalaunga aur main choomunga nahin (I won't ride a horse and I won't kiss)," added the 45-year-old

Let's take a look back at all the lucky ladies (and even men!) who have given or received non-lip kisses with srk:
















3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 11, 2011

    shahrukh's done more thank kissing scenes with deepa sahi in the film MAYA. pick up the uncensored bbc version. open mouthed kissing and butt shots. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 11, 2011

    Ok SRK is my second fav. All know who my fav is but SRK has got his facts wrong.

    ok I have not seen that film of SRK’s but am sure Ive seen footage of him kissing on screen.

    Salman is the only one (top stars that is) that to my knowledge has not kissed on screen. He does it off screen naa lol

    I’m not trying to make it into a big deal just that its wrong for him to say that if hes already done it. Its like Kat once she became no1 heroine (BO wise btw) saying that I will never expose etc and she had already done it BOOM.

    Stars shouldnt open there mouths like that (pun intended ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 11, 2011

    Best article Till date :D hahahah Srk :P

    ReplyDelete