Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am ready to get married tomorrow, provided I find a nice guy -Priyanka Chopra

She's the first Bollywood star to cross the million followers mark on Twitter, followers mark on Twitter, but there's more on Priyanka Chopra's mind. The 28-year-old says, “I am ready to get married tomorrow, provided I find a nice guy!“ Despite the link-ups with actor Shahid Kapoor, she maintains that she is single.
At the same time, she says she's surrounded by a lot of love.
“The fact that I have more than a million followers on Twitter makes me feel loved,“ she says, adding, “I have always been the queen... no, the princess of Bollywood.“


PC, who was in entertainment hotspot Kingdom of Dreams in Gurgaon on Tuesday for a charity event, was to be weighed against silver but could not be scaled due to `technical' problems. Chopra also rubbishes reports suggesting that she said no to a stage show as she didn't want to share space with Shahid Kapoor. “I get many offers for stage shows, and my doing it or not doing it depends on my dates. Not wanting to work with Shahid will be a stupid reason.“ The actor will next be seen in films such as Don 2, Agneepath, Barfee and Kunal Kohli's untitled film. “The shooting for Barfee, in which I play a mentallychallenged girl, has just begun. It's my toughest role so far.“


No comments:

Post a Comment