Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sarah Jane Dias Interview Exclusive

Sarah Jane Dias is not new to the glamour world. She has been a model and a VJ with Channel [V]. In 2007 she went on to win the Miss India contest. She starred in a Tamil movie “Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai” in 2010.

She makes her debut in Bollywood with the movie Game opposite Abhishek Bachchan. The movie is set to hit the theaters on the 1st of April.


Asha Ashish© got an exclusive interview with Sarah-Jane Dias where she talked about her upcoming movie.

Asha Ashish©: How did you bag the role in “Game”?
Sarah: I got a call from my casting agent for the role. I auditioned for it and bagged the role.

Asha Ashish©: How would you describe your role in the movie?
Sarah: I play Maya who is the romantic interest of Neil Menon (Abhishek Bachchan).My character is central to all characters in the film. She goes through a lot in her life and is constantly trying to escape trouble.

Asha Ashish©: How was it working with Abhishek Bachchan?
Sarah: He is a great guy and a terrific co-star. He is very warm and down to earth. It is nice to have someone like him as your first co-star.

Asha Ashish©: Abhishek Bachchan is supposed to be a prankster. Did he play a lot of pranks on you on the sets?
Sarah: No, Abhishek is not a prankster.

Asha Ashish©: What new projects have you signed?
Sarah: I am doing a Telugu movie opposite Pawan Kalyan. I am in talks with 2-3 directors from Bollywood. Hopefully, by the end of this month you will get to hear more on them.

Asha Ashish©: There is a common perception that you need to be a star kid or have connections to enter the industry. What us your take on that?
Sarah: No, this is not true. There are a lot of actresses who have come with no star backing. It’s just a matter of perspective. In my case, I am a very hard working girl. I have gone through struggles and I had to overcome some challenges. The industry has been very welcoming to me and I am grateful for that.

Asha Ashish©: What is your exercise regime?
Sarah: I hit the gym at least thrice a week. I do yoga, weights and kick boxing.

Asha Ashish©: What will one find in your vanity bag?
Sarah: I swear by Clarins products for skin care. For makeup I use MAC and Bobby Brown.

Asha Ashish©: Are you dating anyone at the moment?
Sarah: No.


No comments:

Post a Comment