Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love U Mr.Kalakaar Movie Stills

Rajshri's Love U... Mr.Kalakaar! directed by S Manasvi has Tusshar Kapoor and Amrita Rao in lead roles.
TV veteran Ram Kapoor is playing a senior role and so is 'Roja' actress Madhoo who's making a comeback of sorts. She'll be also seen in aunt Hema Malini's' Tell me oh Khuda'( Esha Deol's comeback).


Prem Chopra, Jai Kalra and Kiran Kumar are also part of the cast of LUMK.

LUMK is the love story of a cartoonist, an artist and a management trainee.

Looks like it will appeal to only a niche audience, the kind that liked family movies such as 'Vivah.' But the big question is, can Tusshar Kapoor really turn out to be a crowd puller like Shahid Kapur?

For Amrita's sake, hope it works. She plays homely characters well. People who appreciate her work are however waiting eagerly for ABCL's 'Kunal Avadana', also known as 'The Legend of Kunala' with Tabu and Amitabh Bachchan. But unfortunately that movie is stuck because of various reasons.








3 comments:

  1. Amrita is looks cute,Im so gonna watch this movie,it looks nice
    I wanna see Tabu n Amitji's movie too
    well,then again remember when Vivah was coming out,no one really cared about Shahid,only his Ishq Vishq fans,like me.He had alot flops.When that movie was coming out it was already declared a flop nobody was interested since it looked like s boring movie.I remember,even I wasn't even ready to watch it,no one really cared about,especially since b4 Vivah Suraj made the horrible Main Prem Ki Deewana Ho,so yea I think it depends on the story of this movie n luck. I remember when I started watching Vivah just for shahid n amrita I could get my eyes off,it was interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. tusshar is a good guy,i will go and watch his movie. he has a clean reputation and is so nice , i hope he gets a good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stills and I love the title text, so cute!! Havent seen Amrita in a movie for so long, eagerly waiting for this one!! Best of luck to LUMK team and God bless Amrita!!

    ReplyDelete