Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Again, Again and Again Manjari Phadnis Same Saree...

I know, I know, we all repeat our clothes. So do celebrities. Nothing wrong. Manjari Phadnis was spotted in the same saree thrice.


She wore the green saree in 2009 at LFW. In 2011, she wore it to Sameer Dattani's wedding reception. She was also spooted in the same saree at a South event at the Shakti Movie Audio Release(Thanks Anon)

I don't particularly like this saree or the accessories she is sporting. But she does look good.



4 comments:

  1. she also wore this to telugu movie shakthi audio function

    ReplyDelete
  2. disgusting saree....

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe thats her lucky charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think you should put posts up on repeating clothes because it feels like an intentional attempt to belittle them when as you said we all repeat clothes. Just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete